The U.S. Region Solutions Architect will provide technical sales support, technical solution development, sales strategy, project transition and sales pursuit feedback, supporting company pursuits originating in the U.S. region. The position will work with NTT Security U.S. Region Bid Management/support staff, NTT Security U.S. Region Alliance Management and NTT GTM company representatives to develop complex information security solutions, based on NTT Security and NTT-wide capabilities. The position requires a broad information security background, significant experience in the identification of client business and technical requirements and the ability to translate these into documented solutions provided by NTT Security. The role requires working together with both NTT Security and other NTT company sales, pre-sales, operational, engineering, consulting, finance and legal teams to define and document requirements and solutions for presentation to prospective clients. As part of a shared capacity model, the U.S. Region Solutions Architect may also support in Global Pre-Sales/Bid Desk activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
Technical Solution Development
Project Transition to Delivery
Position and Personal Development
· Bachelor’s Degree (or proven equivalent experience) required in information technology/security
· CISSP or related information security certifications a plus
· 7+ years experience in information security
· 5+ years advanced experience in information security and/or technology engineering
· Hands-on experience with technical solution development
· Ability to assess information security risks and understand business needs
· Knowledge of and ability to apply, explain and present NTT Security’s service offerings
· Ability to solve complex problems, identify creative solutions and apply NTT Security’s solution set
· Experience with developing client relationships and serving in a sales support role
· Proficient in proposal, contract and technical writing (English language)
· Understanding of sales processes.
NTT Security employees enjoy working in a business casual environment with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance. Flexible spending and 401k plans and a generous paid time off program.
Pre-employment backgrounds and drug test are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.